Friday, May 10, 2013

Day one

Ok so I have threatened to do this for a while, and as I seem to be turning into "Victor Meldrew" living with the cast of "Outnumbered"(I swear they got all their Ideas from my life).

I will call my kids
T who is 10 1/2
G who is almost 6
L who is almost 5
and
Gr who is 3
we also have a Ridgeback  - Staffie cross called K.
Oh and wife C if you're reading this my dear wife, I have listed every one in reverse order (I think she'll buy that).
Today's dilemma was that G was given $1 by her friend "to look after" and in true "bestie" fashion as it was a warm day she bought herself a ice cream cup with the Dollar she was looking after.
She knew she had done the wrong thing and I am sure it won't happen again (G howled when we got home saying how sorry she was) but the Mum of her friend was standing there arms crossed tapping her foot, (I kept looking for the Spanish inquisition) (Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!)
The Teacher handled it really well and I gave G $1 and she gave it to her friend so all fixed. I hope.



No comments:

Post a Comment